Thursday, June 28, 2012

My 29th Birthday!!!!

Happy 29th Birthday to me!!! On June 21st, I began my last year in the 20's!


I woke Thursday morning to Logan & Stryker handing me birthday cards. I had to work that day, but had the opportunity to spend a little time with my family. Stryker opened his card to explain all about the card! Love it. He was so proud of that card!


Cheeeeeessssssseeeee!


Showing me his card


After work, the plans were to have dinner at Coco's house. It was actually a surprise party! Thank you Coco & Logan for surprising me. I appreciate everyone who came to make my day special.



Stryker wanting to open my presents early


determined to open the box


Aunt Barbara with Stryker & Lucy


helping me open presents


Stryker was shocked & very disappointed that all the boxes contained something for LakeLynn. Poor little guy.


It's so different having little girl clothes.


Janice, Barbara, & Jayne (family friends)


Stacy & her daughter Lucy


Stryker, Logan, & Fletch


Nick & Steve enjoying some pizza & ice cream cake


Lucy & Stryker playing in the dirt


Friday I took off work to enjoy the day with my family. Logan had meetings in Cullman so we drove up there to meet for lunch at Johnny's BBQ. 


Stryker enjoying his chips at lunch


Saturday was an eventful day at the Birmingham Zoo. This was Stryker's first time to go & he absolutely loved it!


feeding the fish with mom


Riding the train


eating a cool treat - this boy loves his ice cream


my guys before we headed to the "trails of Africa"


Stryker stuck his head & would roar every time someone walked by


riding a camel with daddy (he was wondering why he couldn't ride by himself)


I'm sure that you know who won this stare down!


riding the carousel


petting goats


playing in the foam bubbles


finally, he dove in


running through the water


As you can see, Stryker was completely exhausted after the fun day at the zoo.


following along with watching Sprout


playing the kazoo (love how he would raise his arm while playing then throw the kazoo down before bowing)


first camel ride

No comments:

Post a Comment