Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Logan received his Valentine's Day present earlier this past weekend: a card expressing the blessing that he has given me in a husband, role model for our son, & Christian leader of our household along with a set of pens & calendar notebook (to prepare for the future - more on that later). We discussed how we did not want this day to be the only day that we express our love & gratitude to each other. "Love is a feeling, marriage is a contract, & relationship is work."


I'm not a flower person, but absolutely love the unique vase for my table!!! Logan even agreed to let me put my "sticks" (modern bamboo sticks) in the vase later.


I will cherish my card that Stryker & Logan left on the kitchen counter for me to find as I entered the house after work on Valentine's day along with the vase & flowers. I am a huge card person. Seriously, I would rather receive a card than a gift any day!




No comments:

Post a Comment