Thursday, June 30, 2011

Learning so much at school!!



He actually pushed his chair under the table before leaving!!!!


I entered his daycare classroom (the new one that we began about 3 wks ago) to pick up our little boy. All the children were sitting quietly at the table waiting on the teacher to start another activity. I said, "hey Stryker." He quickly turned around, smiled, & then looked at the teacher. She is such a sweet & amazing teacher! She said, "go see momma." He stood up, pushed his chair under the table, & headed towards the door looking back at me to follow him. I stared at him in total amazement. I asked the teacher to confirm what my little man had just done. She said they had been working on that along with many other things. When I opened the door, Stryker led me to the outside door. This daycare has been a great thing for Stryker. We have a friend who is a teacher at Gardendale Elementary School. She says children who enter her school from Mt. Vernon United Methodist Church (Gardendale, AL) are ahead of other children. Thank you for such a wonderful daycare/school for our son to attend.

2 comments:

  1. Already a little mannerly Prince Charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's polite...just like his daddy! :)

    ReplyDelete