Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving at the Green's (2010)

Stryker made this at daycare (look at his precious handprint)


yummy food

Happy Thanksgiving!!! God has truly blessed my life in so many ways. I am thankful for...
  1. God - You are my saving grace. To you, I owe all things in my life. April 25, 2005 will always remind me that I am still here for a purpose. Thank you for eternal life.
  2. Logan - He is such a good friend, Christian man, loving husband, wonderful father, & awesome coach!!! Thank you for being a stable man in my life. I look forward to many more years of marriage.

  3. Stryker - Oh how you changed my life from the first kick in my tummy to the first time I held you in my arms. You amaze both your daddy & I all the time. Miracle is definitely what you are. With a tough last trimester of pregnancy to the growing little boy that you are, you are a tough little dude! Thank you for being our son.

  4. Coco - You have been a great mom & best friend throughout my childhood. You have continued being a wonderful mother-in-law to Logan, amazing Coco, & still a best friend. You are always there no matter what. Thank you for being such a perfect example of what to be as a woman, mom, wife, & person.

  5. Fletch - My mom has not been this happy in a long time. Thank you for being a steady rock & wonderful man in her life. We've enjoyed having you around (even if you are from Texas)! Can't wait until you teach Stryker how to box.

  6. Grandmomma & Buddy - You have raised a good, moral son who I am proud to say is my husband & a father to my son. Thank you for bringing my husband into this world.

  7. Close friends & family - You all know who you are. Each & every one of you have touched my life in a special way. Thank you.

This year, we spent Thanksgiving at our home. We had a relaxing day of eating random finger foods while watching football. Stryker loved having family around & playing with his toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment