Friday, November 12, 2010

Galleria Christmas Lighting Ceremony

What you talking about Fletch?!

Now that's the good stuff...ice cream!

My handsome boys



Coco always laughs at me :)


Like mother, like son. Stryker participated in something that I enjoyed as a child. Coco use to bring me to the Galleria every year for the annual Christmas Lighting Ceremony. Now, it was Stryker's turn. Coco & Fletch reserved a table in the food court. Logan & I met them to watch the lights turn on. While the music was playing, Stryker nibbled on a few french fries & watched the carousel go around. Santa Claus coming down the elevator prompted us to grab Stryker & race towards the stage. There was a crowd full of people all around the stage making it difficult for us to get close enough for Stryker to get a glimpse of Santa. We'll just wait until Stryker can sit in his lap (fearing our child will be the one to scream or pull his beard!).

No comments:

Post a Comment