Monday, August 19, 2013

LakeLynn: 11 months old

Precious baby girl, you are only 1 month away from turning the big "One Year"!! Time has definitely flown by but you have added so much life to our family of 4. Stryker still adores you just as much as you idolize him. I truly never knew how I could love more than one child but my heart grew even bigger to make room for you. I am eating a bunch of crew though because I didn't realize how much I would enjoy having a daughter. Don't get me wrong, it still scares me to raise a daughter but I'm beginning to think I can do it. 

New this month:
*loves table food but yearns for a bottle of formula in the morning & at night
*active just like the rest of us (guess you have to be in this family)
*took your first step tonight - to get to mom!
*wants a nap around 9am every morning (thank you daycare)
*bedtime routine: bath with brother, playtime, fall asleep in mom's arms after a bottle (we sit in the floor of your room) - girl time
*falls asleep best by 7:30pm
*wears size 4 shoe
*wears size 4 diaper
*wears mostly 18 month clothes - due to long torso
*likes to feed self - cheerios, bite size food (your chewing ability is better than expected)
*wants to walk pushing toys all around the house
*starting to show signs of only wanting to be held when sleeping or sick
*has a temper - wonder where you get that from?!
*likes toys that make sound or music
*vocal little girl - getting louder now to compete with brother
*says: momma, dada, bubba, baba (bottle)
*waves now
*still a momma's girl
*got your first haircut - actually just a trim
*eats about every 3-5 hours
*doesn't mind being in the stroller
*would rather be outside - again, guess you have to be with this family
*happy now that we've upgraded your carseat & faced you forward - you & Stryker have a blast together
*have about 8-10 teeth (only 2 of them are bottom teeth)
*would rather play with Stryker's toys then your own

No comments:

Post a Comment