Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween 2012

Happy Halloween! I was able to celebrate with my boy at his school party. Each child had helped make an animal hat as their costume to trick or treat around the classrooms. Stryker got tons of candy (not like this child needs any help in the hyper department!). One of his teachers took the children on the playground while I helped the other teacher set the table. Stryker was thrilled to have Coco, baby "Ake", & me there. After his party, Coco took him to the "big" park in Vestavia while LakeLynn went with me to the doctor. Coco surprised both children with a Halloween goody: Jake & the Neverland Pirates ship for Stryker, tummy time gym mat for LakeLynn. There's also a picture below of the pirate pumpkin Stryker & grandmomma made one day at the park.








No comments:

Post a Comment