Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Songs with strong messages

While I'm Waiting - John Waller
I'm waiting. I'm waiting on You, Lord and I am hopeful. I'm waiting on You, Lord though it is painful. But patiently, I will wait. I will move ahead, bold and cofident. Taking every step in obedience. While I'm waiting, I will serve You. While I'm waiting, I will worship. While I'm waiting, I will not faint. I'll be running the race even while I wait. I'm waiting. I'm waiting on You, Lord and I am peaceful. I'm waiting on You, Lord though it's not easy. But faithfully, I will wait. Yes, I will wait.

Lord, I am waiting through this time of difficulty. I will stay strong in my faith, serving and worshipping You. Praying for constant patience on waiting to see what Your plan for our family entails. May our future hold a growing family.

The Same God - Newsong
...There was a day when your faith couldn't be held down. God was near enough to hear every word. But somehow you wish He heard you right now...
The same God who was with you then is with you now. The same God who led you in will lead you out. So take all the fear and doubt. Go on and lay them down. The same God, the same God is with you now. Can't you see. Everything happens for a reason. There's a time, there's a place for every season. He knows what's best for you. So don't be afraid. The same God who was with you then is with you now. The same God who led you in will lead you out. So take all the fear and doubt. Go on and lay them down. The same God, the same God is with you now. Just keep holding on. Oh, keep holding on...

God is always listening. He may not answer your prayers on your time, but He will fulfill them on His time. Faith is complete trust or confidence in someone. If you have faith, then you have to completely trust in our Lord. Lay all our burdens at the feet of the cross. Give all our troubles to Him. Let Him lead you through times of victories and defeats.

No comments:

Post a Comment