Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

these things tickle my fingers






daddy teaching Stryker to feed the animals




what are these big things?!




now, this little chick is more my size




pointing with both hands




excited to see daddy feeding the animals




Stryker would squat & then pop up



guess he was playing games with turtle & pig







look, I'm petting the animal by myself!




both are really confused




my natural little cowboy




daddy & son




Uncle Cody getting in on the action




playing (& eating) dirt




even though the water was cold, Stryker was not complaining




Stryker's handmade card & flower from daycare







his handprint (this shows that he's too active to sit still long enough)




my new living room rug from Coco



thanks mom, but Stryker thinks it's his!







Picture Overload!!!! This Mother's day was my second one to celebrate. Logan woke me holding a card as well as Stryker holding his. Having my 2 favorite boys there when I opened my eyes to say "good morning & Happy Mother's Day" is priceless. We spent the morning at Homestead Hollow in Sringville with grandmomma, Uncle Cody, Aunt Tolli, cousins Isabella/Hunter/Austin. Stryker loved riding the pony, playing in the creek, the petting zoo, & eating the yummy food. The afternoon was filled with a cookout at our house with Coco & Fletch. We had delicious hamburgers, fries, macaroni salad, & TCBY yogurt cake. Thank you to my wonderful husband & family for making this day special.

No comments:

Post a Comment